Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fukin' Hell.......
I Failed Retail ICA 2!

Totally swamped with projects right now. Over the course of 2 months you think my group would have achieved a lot of progress with our projects seeing as how many project meetings we've had but when it all boils down to it, my group still got a lot more to do before we can all finally heave a sigh or relief, sit back, relax and watch the other groups strees out with their projects. Nonetheless, this week the projects will have to take a backseat as written ICAs loom. In fact, tomorrow's IB ICA2 while on Friday will be CRM ICA 3. Yeah, quite a handful of things to worry about eh?

Grandma's new maid doesn't seem to have initiative and I have doubts she can take proper care of my Grandma. So right now, my relatives are considering to shift grandma over here to our house to stay. Right....... none too happy with that decision if it materialises though. Not the action of her staying here but rather the half baked lame reason which irks me tremendously. Well, I'm just a grandson, nothing more, my opinion won't matter in the least.

Alrite then, going off to bed now. Soon it'll be dawn and the world will start spinning merrily again and it'll be time to start IB revision again.

she's fine, most of the time
takes her days with a smile
she moves like dancing in light
spinning around to the sound
turning my frown upside down

No comments: