Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just a short update. Not really in the mood nor do I have time to blog a long entry. So to keep things simple, I'll just put in point form what has been happening.

  • Finished the FHA 2008 and damn, it was a really great event. Was tired out but the experience of being there and the satisfaction of knowing that you played your part in such a huge and prestigious event cannot be measured.
  • I have recieved my Army Letter. I will be going in on 10th July, which coincidentally is on Dear's birthday. As you might expect, neither of us are too happy over this piece of news. Heck, the word happy shouldn't even be in that sentence.
  • I am still working in Singapore Exhibition Services. The people there are nice except for a few loudmouth louts (or maybe just one) but I'm enjoying my time there.
  • I will be going to Genting next week, Friday to Sunday with the Daniel, Paul, Ben, Melvin etc. At least I think so. Ping Shen just told me that he wasn't sure if they had booked it yet. Most disconcerting I have to say.
  • I realise that I have not been going out with my friends as of late. I'll try to make time to go out with you guys alright.
  • Finally, but most importantly, Dear and I have already passed our 5 month. While it may have been 1 week ago's matter, I'll just like to say Happy 5th month to my Dear! I enjoy every minute I'm with you and we'll continue to have good times alright?

Ok that's about it I guess. Well well, pretty long entry still, but hey, by my standards its pretty dwarfed already. Alright then goodnight everybody and Dear, I finally updated my blog so you can stop pinching me in certain areas ok? :D

On a side note, Chippy's are great. And I really am looking forward to a holiday.

No comments: