Sunday, August 19, 2007

Exams start tomorrow and yet here I am at my computer, typing out whatever you see right here instead of studying. Why? Cause my HRM book is still wet from the rain(long story), and I have to rely on the powerpoint slides+notes which the good ole OH jek yew sent me. And I just can't seem to be able to study using the computer.... too many distractions here and there. Msn, youtube etc. In fact, I've only just been reading through the notes and not bothering to memorise the points, hoping that by understanding what the notes are trying to say I'll be able to answer the questions. Of course, that hope is based on the exams questions not requiring you to state key words or something along those lines.

Went to Ahmad's house yesterday to "lepak" with Hazwan and Ahmad. Half the time was spent eating Ice Cream, potato chips, longans and drinking green tea while talking cock. The other half was spent editing Ahmad's OSIP report and toying around with his friendster/msn account. And bloody hell, through messing around with his msn I think I just got Ahmad a "date" this Thursday. Hahaha whether he'll go through with it is another matter altogther though.

Oh and by the way, I finally found out what Spacelogic does. Its company which designs exhibitions or something to that effect. Apparently for me I'll be involved in some Science Centre exhibition so yeah, hopefully the work will be interesting. Fingers crossed. Tightly.

Did I mention the allowance/pay is a freaking $800(which is high for a intern)?
Lucky lucky me =D

Soccer on Saturday was at Fernvale again. 161 is such a nice bus ride. I don't know why but I like it. There's hardly any traffic jams, the ride is smooth, only 5 stops from my house to compass point and armed with my mp3 playing my favourite tunes, its a good source of relaxation and I really enjoy the ride. Also..... it doesn't hurt that a certain someone resides in the Sengakang area and there's always gonna be a good chance of meeting that someone when I'm in Sengkang. Especially during the weekends.

Hahaha.....
*Coughs*
Don't get mad Koh Hanjie Darius =D
I’m sure you’ll read this at some stage and know I’m just joshing you but you’ll be too used to it to do anything but say ‘meh’.

Right so thats about all for this post. Rather lengthy and mostly full of ramblings and long windedness crap but this is what happens when I've been editing a report done by a guy who can stretch a 5minutes anecdote into a 2 hour bed time story.

I'll leave you with a acoustic version of the ballad "Wonderwall". Once again by Oasis but its performed live and its fukin nice. Yeah, I'm going to learn how to play the song. I have plans for it. Hahaha only paul understands the last sentence.

Anyway do listen to it, and enjoy it. Its really nice, one of the nicest versions of the song I've heard.




I wonder if I Love You,
Would you Love Me Back?

2 comments:

- D. said...

ur not alone on the blogging. been clicking everyone's blog this past few days. and yeah just to let u know i officially screwed my GSCM paper. i am seriously telling u there is a high possibility i'll be in for 6 months longer. godlike. anyhoww... seen my lil girl yet you pedophile?? ; )

NT said...

hahaha if I saw your dear sister I'll let Xiangyao and you know don't worry. And don't be worried bout your GSCM paper, just forrgett it la, I'm sure you'll pass the paper.

I mean no one with such a cute sister could fail could they? =D