Friday, February 15, 2008

Well, today's going to be a short post. Am at dear's house now, going to stay the night here.

Anyway, yesterday was valentine's day, spent the day with dear of course. Decided to put in a little extra effort and cook dinner cause everywhere else gonna be hell expensive. So what did I cook? Sheperd's pie. It's basically minced beef under mashed potato. For a first try, I must say that it isn't that bad. Not bad at all. Pretty much edible by my standards. Dear said it was ok, but she didn't eat much cause she didn't have much appetite. There's still some left though. Any takers?

Bought a Pierre Cardin wallet for dear, with a necklace from bits and pieces, accompanied with an impromptu note/letter which I wrote. Was meant to be a surprise and I actually managed to transfer all her cards and money and everything from her old wallet to the new one while she was napping. But you know what undone all the hard sneaking I had to do? A STRAW from Pastamania! You see, I hidden her new wallet in the bag but as she decided to look for a straw which she put in her bag(instead of asking me to get another straw from my house), she found the wallet and exposed my "surprise" totally. Oh well, at least she liked it.........I think.

Ok, suddenly I'm experiencing deja vu here as I'm typing this entry. Random. Well, I have been getting pretty random these few days. Alright to finalise this blog entry, it was a good valentine's day spent with dear. Really sweet and enjoyable day.

Hmm......I think I'm off to bed now. Till next time.

Ps. Next topic will be about people who game and insult others during gaming. Its been something I've been wanting to type it out for quite some time already but haven't got the inspiration yet.

PPS. PS I love you is a nice movie, especially when you're watching it with your special person.

1 comment:

the truth hurts said...

4-0!! aresnal best chance was a not target header.. lol!!