Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Infinite dreams, I can’t deny them,
Infinity is hard to comprehend.
I couldn’t hear those screams,
Even in my wildest dreams


Did I ever mention I'm easily agitated nowadays? Case in point: Last Monday, I was "working" in the Free Access Lab from 6-10. Basically my job is just to shut down all the computers when 945 comes around and well, nothing else really. I actually bothered doing tutorials during that time. I was focused and even serious about it. Then some year 1 arsewipes decided to barge in the lab and make a hell lot of noise. 6-10 pms are usually the time when it is most quiet in the lab, as all the hellraisers are raising hell outside of school. But this irritating group of year 1 idiots, who still study the shit subject POM, spoilt the serenity of the lab. I might not have felt so strongly about assholes like these 1 or 2 years back but in the time that they were in the lab, I had a very strong urge to just whack them.....And I did. I'll leave the details out.

Anger and my inability to control it will only lead to my destruction. After all a cool head is able to solve more problems than a clouded one ever can. I think its just a phase though and it'll pass soon enough.

School's never been more monotonous. Once again, I rant on and on about the 6 freaking "marketing" modules we've been made to take. You know the worst lecture of all? Its gotta be that Marketing Research lecture by Pang Ching Chong or PCC in short. Its damn dull, he just reads from the slides and after the first lecture, I made it a point to self study for that subject and never attend another of his lecture, lest I lose all faith in the subject itself. I heard he's actually not that bad during tutorials. Frankly, I doubt it.

Hey you know what? I realise I'm quite a negative person nowadays eh. Just a reflection of my current mood of boredom I guess. I need something new in my life! To spice things up. To make me look forward to waking up in the morning. Hmm.......

Oh, and to answer some people, the pills I'm talking about in the last post are sleeping pills. I'm quite dependent on them to get some zzzzz. Started taking them quite some time ago actually but forcing myself to cut down nowadays. And also, no, i'm not in any serious relationship right now. Vanessa has got her own life to lead so stop bugging me to bug her. I'm just keeping my options open for now alright?

Well thats all for today. I leave you with the Video of "Don't Cry" by Gun's N Roses. Classic and superbly sublime rock ballad. What can I say, they do after all have the best rock guitarist(in my opinion) in the world, in terms of guitar techniques and skill as well as personality and style. SLASH!

Enjoy the vid......the lyrics are cool too...

1 comment:

Ahmad Dinie Farid said...

dont be touchy, be gay.