Thursday, March 15, 2007

I thought that I'd be all you need
In your eyes I thought I saw my heaven
And now my heavens gone away
And I'm out in the cold

Wednesday was the start of a very uncharacteristic EMO day for me. Was just feeling very very down somehow, something weighing down on me. Its as if you felt something was not right, and that you have a very bad feeling about something which you do not know and cannot explain. But after I thought about it, I came to the conclusion that the cause of this could be down to a very restless night for me, where I had 5 vivid and not so pleasant dreams, all in that 1 night. One of those dreams/nightmare, I still remember the contents quite clearly. What made it memorable and downright depressing was that though it may just be a dream, the contents of it may very well turn into reality sooner or later, and what anguish I felt then was just a fraction of what I'll feel when it finally does happen. I never actually knew that it would hurt so much. The rainy weather just adds to this damned melancholy.

Nonetheless, a good but wallet-slimming date later, and I'm almost back to normal.

A difficult question posed. Die beautifully, or Live ugly? Or in other words, would you rather die in grace, or live in shame? Be a soldier who sacrifices his life for the country, or be the government who sacrifices the soldiers for his petty gains? Note that, when you choose, you must take religion out of the equation, for then the true brain wrecking choice confronts us. We are after all, only human. We tell people we believe in glory and honour, but in truth, we live by corruption and lies. How many, amongst us, would die for whats right? How many would instead, choose to live as a coward, but live in riches nonetheless? The answer may seem obvious now. Choose the glorified path and die in honour. But let us see what your answer may be, when you are really standing at the crossroads. Are you willing to give up everything that you have lived for, by dying for them as well?

Told you I was EMO........

And I'm starting to believe the thing about having luck in gambling equating to having no luck at all in love. Or maybe I just don't have any luck in both. Love wise, think of Stacy, Vanessa and of course.......... Somehow I just don't seem to have the chance to meet the right girl at all. Sad la, being a victim of my circumstances.

Finally, I'll end this blog post by explaining my blog address and what it means. The Kiss Of Judas, is basically the epitome of BETRAYAL and is used to characterize the word itself. Many know who Judas is but for those of you who don't, Judas was the person who ultimately betrayed Jesus to the Romans, by identifying him with a kiss on the cheek, as was their form of greeting in the past. That is why, it is widely know that while Judas is the betrayer, his kiss represents and characterize the word Betrayal.

Why did I choose such a address? To be honest, I have no idea whatsoever.....

It was you
Who put the clouds around me
It was you
Who tore my pride apart
Only you
Could break my heart in pieces........
It was you
It was you
Who made my sun go down

No comments: