Saturday, March 10, 2007

You know I never meant to see you again
But I only passed by as a friend....yeah
All this time I stayed out of sight
I started wondering why........

Friday was a good day for me. Hahaha, I don't know why, but I was incredibly lucky in "ban luck" that day. And I mean INCREDIBLY. I don't know how much I won that day but Li Qin estimated the amount to be around $50+? Seeing as how all bets were $0.50-$1(with the exception of Shaun), and that only around 6 people played, you can imagine how much luck I had to actually win that amount. Oh if you haven't deduced it by now, I was the banker. Everybody lost to me. Not 1 broke even. And I wore all black too. I admit, I'm rather lucky in gambling this year.

Its been quite some time since I stayed at a hotel/resort but thats mainly due to the lack of time to go for a good and nice proper holiday overseas. So it was nice to finally relax and spend the night at a Ubin resort this past friday with Vanessa, courtesy of her dad. Actually I didn't know anything about this, my intentions were just to have dinner with her and catch up with her. It was a fun evening spent with her, enjoying the facilities at the resort and the best part was walking around with her in the night enjoying the sea breeze and talking, joking, laughing, teasing each other as usual. Man, sometimes I just wish these things could last, and that we needn't worry about mundane things like money....


It is my lifelong dream to actually wear a nice trenchcoat. Not in Singapore of course, that'll just make me the laughing stock of everyone if I do that. But in some european countries, where there is winter, I would just love to wear a trenchcoat. I find it damn cool la. Especially if you can carry the look off. The pic below illustrate the kick ass effect of wearing a good trenchcoat. Of course, one can argue that the pic make him look better in trenchcoats than it really is. But still its my dream to try on one.

Gambit




















Ok, so thats about all for this entry. This following week I have 3 days block leave so its time for me to go enjoy myself a little.....sweet.....


Cause I know, I know I never meant to cause you no pain
And I realize I let you down.....ohhh yeah
But I know in my heart of hearts
I know I'm never gonna hold you again...

No comments: