Monday, November 19, 2007

Is it my imagination?
Or have I finally found something worth living for.....

Right, so I blocked my blog for a private post. Just 1 private post. Meant supposedly for myself. Myself and those who can guess my password.

Back to business then. Things have to be said, words have to be written. No, actually they don't have to. Regardless then, lets get on with it.

School has started. To see everyone back, lectures, tutorials are still a pain in the ass. Karmen Yeun seems to have forgotten that we're in Polytechnic Year 3 last semester. She seems to think and treats us like we're still pimply snot snivelling geeky teens in Secondary school. Well, we're not. Sure, some of us still remain pimply and geeky but we ain't no schoolkids no more. We're adults so treat us like so.

There's a soccer tournament on December 1st. I took part in it. My team consists of myself, Gomes, Paul, Shawn, Yun Qiu, Melvin, Rezal, Zainal and Daryl. Am I confident in winning the tournament? Not really, no. Why? Cause we're all talented individuals. Meeting a talented TEAM will fry our asses. Of course, if we meet Daryl's friend's team, you have the permission to blindfold me, tie my left leg to my right hand and feed me wasabi filled sushi during the game. Not that I'm looking down on them but well.........yes, actually I am. I've played with them before, they can't play but they don't even make the effort. I hate that. If you suck at something, the least you can do is make an effort and give it your best shot.

My laptop's wireless connection is giving me a headache. I'm using the desktop to type this entry out. I can't use my MSN messenger, nor can I join my friends to play games. Not that I've been playing much anyway. More to life than games and all that you know?
After all......
All the world's a stage, and the rest...........vaudeville.

You know, I've nothing much to write. Yeah, so thats bout it I guess....hopefully I've got something more interesting the next time.

I was looking for some action
But all I found were Cigarettes and Alcohol