Tuesday, November 6, 2007



This has now got to be one of my favourite pictures of all time. It was taken at the match on Saturday between Arsenal and Man Utd. Look at that old lady in the background!!! Hahahaha pointing the middle finger at Giggs with ferocity and utter loathing. Look at her sour puss expression. Classic. How I wish I could be her godson or something. Then we could spend our time discussing about what utter cunts Man Utd and their bunch of cheating players are. Maybe at times we'll pull out pictures albums of Man Utd cunts and point our middle fingers/V signs at those pictures the whole day. Practice makes perfect after all. All of us can point the middle finger, but to do it like that old lady is a different thing altogether. The whole package must be there. The technique of pointing a middle finger (what incredible technique!) must be trained.


Alex Ferguson said after the game that the Arsenal fans were abusive and he was scared. Yeah, I don't doubt it. He must have seen the old lady before the game and trembled, maybe peed in his pants too. Judging from his post match comments, I think he suffered a bit of a mental breakdown too. And is it any wonder Giggs was anonymous the whole game? He's probably having sleepless nights now, tossing and turning, and having nightmares of an army of old ladies pointing middle fingers charging towards him.

On to other things now though. Having played soccer for a few years now, have never come across a soccer game, be it street of field, which I enjoyed playing more than the one I played at school recently. It is an ABSOLUTE joy to be playing with like-minded players, players who plays the short passing game like how Arsenal plays. It is my style to play quick and short passes and usually I don't get the same service from other players or we are not on the same wavelength. But that recent game was simply exceptional. There's a big difference when you truly enjoy the game. Well just had to get that adrenaline rush of that game out of my system.

Erm....so this has really been a bit of a soccer post so far. Nothing much else to update actually. Or rather just a bit too lazy to update since I've got Football Manager to play at my office. Well, Ipp's ending so yeah, see all you guys in school soon.


Thats all.

No comments: