Friday, November 9, 2007

So today's the last day of IPP. I'm sitting here in the office, blogging "illegally" for the last time. Not going to write much today. Gonna do the things I usually do in the office for 1 last time. Which basically means taking advantage of the smooth internet and non-lagging computer to surf the net and watch youtube and do the things I usually do to pass time. Watching the live performances of Oasis, Dio, Iron Maiden etc, fragging people/throwing Poon's tummy/fighting vampires on Facebook, reading up on interesting stuff in Wikipedia and playing Free Cell/Solitaire are just some of those things.

Add cursing at Bolton Cunterers for just scoring a last minute goal against my Sheffield Utd team in Football Manager, damn them, to the list.

But its gonna be over soon. To school next monday. Am I excited? Not really. I'd much rather have a nice holiday before school starts. But still, it beats having to wake up everyday to come to the office and sleep at the staircase landing.

My mind has been in a kind of hibernation, I haven't got the chance to really use it that much you know? That's why my blog entries are so bloody long. Cause its just like writing a composition and that requires some thinking(how to phrase sentences). Reading also helps. That's why I've been borrowing books from the Library, ranging from light-hearted novels to dark-themed & serious comics. Its been quite some time since I have been so immersed in the world of books and I'm enjoying it.

Anyway, thats all for this post. The end of IPP officially ends in 49 minutes time. I've still got to erase all traces of illegal activity from my computer JUST in case. After all one can never be too careful. Ciao for now


You gotta roll with it
You gotta take your time
You gotta say what you say
I think I've got a feeling I've lost inside.....

No comments: