Friday, January 11, 2008

Another short blog post, cause I've got projects to do and not much time to do it with.

I think NYP students are the latest to graduate among all the polytechnics. While I'll graduate in around 2months time, others are already preparing to graduate in 2 weeks. Whether this is a good thing or not is up for debate because while graduation would mean no worries about projects and exams, you'll get to see less of your friends, do less of the things which piss people off and you'll have to start worrying about how to spend your free time meaningfully or worry about work. Of course there'll still be gatherings among friends for us to catch up with each other(this is of course, provided that Melvin isn't the organizer--> "who's going?", "got enough people or not??", "who's going???", "what if not enough people????", "WHO'S GOING?????" ), but it'll be less frequent.

Anyway, NAPFA is next Friday. Am I prepared? Frankly no, I'm not prepared at all. From being able to do 4 pull ups(the minimum for silver is 5), I can do only 2 pull ups now. A sad decrease, and with only 6 more days to train, I can more or less say GG! bring on 2 more months of NS. This is if I actually do have to go through NS and not become a clerk.

Apparently yours truly didn't pass the hearing test, though I blame it down to the people outside talking loudly such that I can actually hear them from inside. That's why I'm going down this Monday for a re-test, and if I DO fail that too, there's a very likely possibility I'm gonna be a clerk. Well, I want to use NS to actually gain some muscles, which I have been trying to do by going to the gym every once in awhile. Well, the downside of going to NS is that while I'm stuck inside with other guys, others who have completed NS will be outside glancing and checking the pretty girls out. And by the time I come out, who knows, maybe most of the pretty girls will have been taken/stolen ;). Haha, well then at least if that's the case I won't be accused of ZSQY anymore.

Well then, I believe there's nothing more to write. And do any of you experience problems with your hotmail at times? Especially the attachment and sending? Cause its making me a hell lot pissed. Considering opening a gmail account but I'm abit too lazy to actually do it. Ok, then, thats all, right on to projects, especially since dear is coming over later.

Cheerio, have yourself a cracking weekend then.


There's nothing you can do that can't be done
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung
Nothing you can say but
you can learn how to play the game

No comments: