Saturday, January 5, 2008

Just a quick update this time. Watched "Across The Universe" with dear today, a 2 hour+ movie which was pretty interesting though the length of the movie affected my dear and made her sleepy at certain points. Well, my overall take of the movie is that it is quite good, a little draggy at times but it reflects the hippy period quite well. The recklessness and carefree lives of youths in that era, smoking pot, singing songs, going on long aimless road trips etc. But reality eventually sets in, with war rearing its ugly head and destroying relationships, families and frienships. For those who like musicals, I guess this movie is quite close to a musical? 34 Beatles songs are sung throughout the movie, and if you do listen to the beatles music then you might enjoy it even more.

Been spending lots of time away from home recently. Am I tired? Yes, frankly I am sometimes really tired out by the time I get home. HOWEVER! I'm not just tired, I'm tired BUT happy. And to me, its the latter which is important to me. One can be energetic, recharged, have sufficient sleep but if you're not as happy as you can be, then its a bit pointless. After all we all should enjoy ourselves till we're drop, then stand up and enjoy ourselves even more. Sure we all need rest and I do get sufficient rest so no worries there. Especially for me when NS comes along, I'll have very little free time left, so I definitely want to make full use of my time now. Wouldn't you agree with me?

You might know though, that I do feel like I'm clingy(?), since I now always make an extra effort to meet. I'm not sure if the right word is clingy, but I don't really know a word to replace "zhong ce qing you", which poon-deh used to describe me. Er....take that translation of that chinese phrase(which hanyu pin yin I'm not even sure is correct or not) and modify it slightly and it'll be the exact meaning. Problem is, I don't want to come across as such, cause I'm not. And that is why I MIGHT just stop making that extra effort for awhile. Anyway though, its not only myself I have to consider about being tired.

Of course, I do realise I haven't been out with my Poly friends as much nowadays, though I still meet Ahmad, Wan and Saf regularly. Will try to arrange for something guys. Not sure what though, just know that you can trust my arrangements cause I'm no Melvin ;).

Anyway I think its time for me to end this post. It is slightly shorter than what you might be accustomed to but well, there you are.

1 comment:

MSC Marketing Team said...

EMOOOOO! I AM MEANT TO BE ALONE!!!! - slie