Saturday, January 26, 2008

So Arsenal lost 5-1 to Sp*rs in the Carling Cup semi-final 2nd leg.

Big deal......especially for Sp*rs

I've endured my fair share of taunts about it. I concur, the team with more passion and desire won on that day, and they did deserve to win. The adebayor and bendtner fight was just good ol' passion for the game and the team running too wild in 2 youngster's head. Yeah, well, that's all for this topic. I just thought as an avid Arsenal fan I had to come up with my 2 cents worth.

Anyway, we're almost nearing the end of January for 2008, and February is looming round the corner. Which means that Chinese New Year is soon going to be upon us once again. CNY(not CMY) is quite important to me as that's the time when the festive mood descends upon us. Only this time, instead of chocolate cookies and cream cakes, its sambal prawn rolls and pineapple tarts, instead of Christmas trees and exchanging of presents, its red auspicious posters and recieving of ang pows. I'm looking forward to meeting up with all my relatives again, gambling as well as just taking a backseat from the damned projects.

Speaking of which, deadlines for our various projects are coming up and people are all getting stressed up. Word of advice, don't overwork youself and don't be too stressed up. It's bad for health and in the long run, will adversely affect you. So what if you can score perfect grades now but your health suffers in the future. Furthermore, we are only young once, stressing and overworking now is plain stupid cause you'll be stressed and overwork in the future too don't worry. Sleeping at unearthly hours and waking up early just because of projects will just serve to make you weak and sickly. Not worth it, really.

Something random: I read somewhere that knowledge makes everything simpler. Imagination makes everything much more complicated......Well, I certainly have a lot of the latter.

There are many thoughts which I don't feel I can pen down here for all and sundry to read. So I won't. Or maybe I will. I'm sleepy. Its still in the afternoon but its a lazy Sunday afternoon. It just started raining though. Going out soon for Ben's birthday celebration with daniel, paul, joe, ping shen etc. So I guess this concludes this post then.

Have a good week ahead.


I live in the shadow of her past
Some feelings which were made to last
It ends now, it ends fast
Kiss goodbye this fragile trust


jealousy and control

No comments: