Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm in the midst of all the projects and their damned deadlines & presentations. Just finished my IMC presentation and tomorrow is entrepreneurship presentation. No matter how last minute my work may be though, I just realise that I am still able to do a decent report and presentation. How do I do it, what is my secret? you may ask. Talent is the answer. Pure Talent. Hahaha, well actually that's just part of the answer. Inspiration also plays a huge part. Yup, with inspiration, you can never go wrong.

Anyway, I've been quite busy these few days. For those of you complaining that I've not been playing dota online or not been seen online, well, that's because I've been spending a lot of time with my dear recently. Yes yes, zsqy and what have you but honestly, I really enjoy spending time with her. Went with her to Alex's 21st birthday chalet on Saturday and stayed overnight. Played blackjack with emo daniel through the night cos for different reasons, we both couldn't sleep. Well, I don't know why but my luck in gambling seems to have transferred over from last year. Won a total of 21bucks from him(he promptly became more EMO) and another 4 bucks from other players who joined in later. After which I played mahjong with dear and her mum and sis and "won" another 8 bucks(theoretically speaking, since we didn't play with real money). And you all know my mahjong skills are as good as Melvin's organizational skills(another low blow to him but no worries, he can take it). So it must really be luck. Or some lucky charm around me. Or some lucky actions which I do.

On to other things then, NAPFA was last taken last Thursday. Wasn't too confident but with a little bit of inspiration, I managed to pass the dreaded test so yes people, I'll spend 2 months lesser in NS. Oh yeah, for the medical checkup thingy, I am still classified as healthy, just that I have slight hearing loss at high pitches. Which I guess finally explains why I tend not to hear hayma speaking during her lessons. Anyway I'm in PES B, still full NS for me, only can't play with explosives or grenades. A bit sad really, blowing things up to kingdom come should be fun..............

Ok, the weather's kinda been topsy turvy these days. My health's been topsy turvy. One day sick, one day well. Dear's health has been the same. She was sick before the chalet, ok during the chalet, then sick after the chalet. But I'm with her the whole time, sick or not. Haha, I can almost hear ZSQY being muttered again. Nonetheless, she's my priority now, along with family and studies/projects. Just realised that dear had another serious bout of gastric this afternoon but still she didn't tell me and went home herself. Her reasoning? Cause she didn't want me to worry as I had presentation preparation.. My reasoning why she should tell me? Cause I don't want anything untoward to happen to her. Imagine if something did happen, how bad would I feel, especially when I realise that I could have done something about it. Which reasoning would you support?

Alrighty, gonna stop here for now. Its not been a very interesting update actually. More factual than opinionated. Oh yeah one last thing, its almost CNY and the gambling season will soon be upon us. Can't wait to play ban luck and mahjong. And if possible, play texas poker with Ben and Daniel and Joe and Paul etc. OWN THEM IN POKER AND WIN THEIR MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

Of course, for that to happen I might need some inspiration........;)


Because we need each other
We believe in one another
And I know we're going to uncover
What's sleepin' in our soul

No comments: