Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"True perfection has to be imperfect
I know that it sounds foolish but its true"

"Perfection". We all know, nobody and nothing is perfect. But I gotta say, some things come pretty damned close to being perfect. Allow me to elaborate more.

Hit the gym on Monday again. Now anybody who ever went to a gym will know that the ratio of male to female would be around, say 7:1? Do not be decieved those advertisements and TV shows where you see some pretty young thing using the treadmill and acting all dainty when the gorgeous hunk goes to flirt with her. The reality of it all, sad though it may be, is that the Gym is dominated by guys, and the girls who use the gym are usually those whom you can see really really need to use it. So it was a pleasant surprise to see this sexy woman in the gym. I couldn't really define if she was pretty or not, but her body looked to be fit and sexy, the kind of body you would see in a California Fitness advertisement.

But you know what I found near perfect about her? Her butt. Yes, her butt, in my opinion, was the perfect butt. You see, I was walking out of the gym when she suddenly appeared from nowhere and walked in front of me....... Now I'm not some pervert who goes around checking out girl's asses but this time I just couldn't help noticing her butt. It was just there, swaying in front of me, and in my mind I went "WOW". Cause she had the best ass I had ever seen. Perfectly trained gluteals. One can only imagine the amount of dieting and exercising she has to go through to maintain that body and butt. Congratulations and well done to her, she has succeeded in taking over as the number 1 butt in NT's hall of fame. The last winner was from 4 years ago when I was shopping at NTUC and saw this ang-moh girl with a sexy butt wearing short shorts with the word "perfect" written on the back of her shorts(which I couldn't help but agree with). But now, ladies and gentlemen, we have a new winner. And its about time too.

Now, I know this may have potrayed me as a pervert, or a ass-man(a guy with a fetish for asses). But all guys are like that, just that sometimes they don't have the guts to say it out so you don't know. And I'm not an ass-man. I'm a face man. What does that mean? It just means that the most important physical characteristic of a woman I take note of is the face. And don't anyone of you give me any of that pretentious bullshit about noticing a girl for her character. The character is eventually the most important yes, but we all look at the outer appearance first and it WILL play a part when choosing your other half. Just think of it this way, would you rather marry Mother Teresa(assuming she could have been married........and assuming of course, that she's still alive), or marry Shu Qi?

But I digress. So the most important physical characteristic of a girl for me is the face. Other important physical characterstic of a girl which guys are attracted to are the legs, the breasts, the arms, the hair, the armpit hair.....whatever. Me, its if their face is pretty or not. The girl's features, her eyes, her nose, her mouth etc. Strangely though, I find that the perfect face for me, follows closely the first 2 lines of this post. Some imperfection here and there makes the girl all the more attractive to me. I'm truly attracted to the girls, whom you might not feel is very pretty, but they have cute and homely features.

Which brings me to the next point. It was just another Monday, after lunch, while I was taking the bus back from Old Airport Road when 2 sisters and their grandmother got on the bus. At first, what got my attention was the grandmother asking one of the girls(the elder one) to take a seat in a rather loud and animated way. The younger girl, whom I estimate to be around 16 or 17 had already taken a seat just across me and in front of her grandmother. Now I was still interested in the loud way the grandmother was asking the elder girl to sit down but once the novelty wore off, I started to notice the younger sister.

She wasn't the kind of girl you'll stop and stare at cause she wasn't VERY pretty or anything. Yet, somehow she was attractive to me. Her eyes were big and round, I felt her mouth was slightly misshapened, her nose wasn't very sharp but yet, she had that homely quality about her and she was pretty cute overall. While her sister and grandmother was making quite a bit of a racket, she just kept quiet and dainty in her seat. Her look to me, was perfect. She had pretty much the EXACT type of look in a girl I was looking for. I don't know how else to explain it. There was this aura about her which made my heart beat faster, my knees go weak and my head whirl. In fact, I can still remember her face quite clearly even up to now. For those of you not convinced, I can tell you she has replaced JR as the perfect face in the NT hall of fame so congratulations to her. No mean feat I can tell you.

Well anyway its been a long post, and Cindy Soh just sent me an email saying she wants to visit us next Tuesday and she wants to see our log book. Seeing as how I'm still stuck at Week 1, I better get right on it now.

So if you'll excuse me, I have 6 Weeks of my work I need to pen down......

No comments: