Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Well, its been quite some time since I last blogged. Considering that ever since IPP started, I've been churning out on average, 1 blog post every 2-3 days. More out of boredom than anything. Well, if you thought that the "lack" of blog posts/updates were due to some interesting work I have to do in the office, then you couldn't be more wrong. So what then, keeps me from getting too bored?
This is the answer:


Free Cell! & Solitaire('s the only game in town)!

Right....kinda lame huh? Not quite, if you play Free Cell like I do. Cause then it'll be a challenge. If you notice the picture carefully, I arranged the cards in the top right hand corner according to their rank: diamond, club, hearts and spade. Which is not an easy task to do in Free Cell.

Why do I do it? I like it. I find it quite cool to see the cards in running order order. And because I'm weird like that.

Alright, I've downloaded my favourite movie of all time, V for Vendetta last week and I've been watching it during work. Oooooohhh, the movie still retains its charm. I hailed it as one of the best, if not THE best, movie I've ever caught, and my sentiments still remain. The storyline itself is excellent. The acting is great. The soundtrack/music is wonderful. But yeah, hearing me wax lyrical about this movie is no use. You gotta check it out yourself.

In fact watching this movie again had me drawing quite a few parallels to the situation in Myanmmar right now. A military government, strict and total domination. The people being cowered by guns and the soldiers wielding them. But the people should not be afraid of the government. The government should be afraid of the people. And while the whole world expresses outrage at what is going on, little action is being taken to solve it. But well, thats the real world. People only do things if they think they can get something out of it. No one does anything out of pure love, kindness, or even pity. And that's a fact. Live with it.

Something random now. You ever wonder how some people can sleep in the train very soundly, their head drooping and swaying left to right whenever the MRT stops/starts, but yet when they reach their station they manage to wake up? Well, you want to know the answer? Stand in front of a white wall, approximately 5cm away and just stare directly into it. Has the answer come to you yet? No? Well thats because there is no answer(and you would have looked pretty dumb if you tried that out). Its just pure dumb luck and a bit of human body instinct. Especially if its a regular pattern. Like for myself, I always manage to get a corner seat(which you might consider miraculous cos of the morning crowd but I have my methods). I'll then proceed to sleep quite soundly and for no reason I'll just wake up either at City hall or Dhoby Ghaut. Don't ask me how, I told you its just pure instinct/luck. There's no answer for it. Maybe one day we'll know but I doubt that day will ever come.

Told you the last part was random.......

We all love to fall in love. Its been described as the sweetest feeling one could ever feel(how they decided it was sweet and not some other taste is beyond me). But it can hurt too. Thats cause falling in love is the sweetest feeling but falling in love with someone who loves you too is the greatest feeling. Ever. I think. Hahaha, I've never really experienced that before. All this is via hearsay. Why do I bring this up? I really have no bloody idea. Honestly. My train of thought has been disrupted already damn.

Oh well, I think I'll end here for now......

Here's a thought for every man who tries to understand what's in your hands
And as he face the sun he cast no shadow.......

1 comment:

- D. said...

try watching 'Count of Monte Cristo'. I think its where the director got his inspiration for V. Excellent shite.