Sunday, December 2, 2007

The end of November

Owning a PSP seems to be the latest trend. Ben finally bought his PSP last Friday, leaving me as the only one without a PSP/DS Lite. And I have made it a point to ensure it stays that way. 1 PSP costs on average $400 all in with the Memory Card etc. and thats just too much an amount for me to spend. Sure its a good way to pass the time when you're on the train or the bus or in Praba's lecture but still that money could be put to much much better use. Like buying your parents dinner. Or buying your girlfriend a gift. Or sending Quality Management lecturers for "How to add excitement to your life" self help courses.

Much has been made about me keeping my hair longer than usual. Most of it negative though. Actually I do concede that I should at least trim the back cause when I last cut it, it was cut for it to be spiky and not for it to be long so it just doesn't really suit. So should I cut it short again? Or trim it? Or just leave it? Hmm.....what do you think?

I'm not really that comfortable blogging out here in the living room. My parents are out here watching television, thus explaining my rather clean language for this post. My dad seems to be intent on talking to me about the liverpool vs bolton game occuring now, not realising that I have absolutely no interest in 2 boring teams play each other. But still my dad will rambe on and on about how good torres is and how lousy crouch is(like I didn't know that already). Kinda distracting me from this post. Why then, am I not using my laptop to blog so I can blog privately in my room? For the very simple reason my laptop's graphic card has gone haywire, where literally up is down and red is white. Hopefully repairing my laptop won't be too much of a hassle.

Took some test for fun which was on Facebook. You know, the test which tell you more about yourself. Yes, I do take these tests. Out of boredom more than anything actually. Anyway here are the results.

Your view on yourself:
You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.

The seriousness of your love:
You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.

Your views on education:
Education is less important than the real world out there, away from the classroom. Deep inside you want to start working, earning money and living on your own.

The right job for you:
You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.

How do you view success:
You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.

What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.

Who is your true self:
You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.

Kinda accurate for me I feel. In fact very accurate for most parts. Anyway I'm off to bed now. Sleepy and tired and I realised nothing beats having a good solid 8 hours sleep. Sleeping 5 hours then napping for another 3 hours just ain't the same. Don't think will be blogging that regularly anymore till my laptop's repaired. And its time for me to get a new pair of spectacles too. Nothing extravagant, something simple. Definitely a pair which costs lesser than $300 though ;).

The beginning of something new

No comments: