Friday, December 28, 2007

Evening all. Its a quiet 9.22pm now, the house is silent, punctuated by the occasional meowing of a certain black and white cat. I am alone, typing this entry out, when there are projects to be done. Quality Management and Destination & Attractions Management projects. Not very interesting things to do, but things which need to be done nonetheless. I'm not in the healthiest state right now. A cough and sore throat is my main bane though I do feel a fever creeping up on me.

Oh christmas joy and its merry ways, ye who always had its methods to seduce my tastebuds and coerce me to succumb to the evil that is gluttony. 10 days of palate revelry and 4 months of the good ol workout is vanishes to oblivion. What of the dreaded test then? Is it not coming soon? The one they call NAPFA? How can this man, who has ravished and delighted his gastric juices be able to pass this test which many have failed?

Righto, anyway I'll have to once again wish a happy birthday to 2 people on my blog. Ahmad Pepe and Emo Daniel. First up Emo Daniel, whom I term as such cause firstly, he can be found emoing over a certain girl who bears a resemblance to Felicia from the Darkstalkers cartoon and secondly I know quite a few Daniels and I need such prefixes to identify which one is which. Anyway, Happy birthday to him and hope he grows a bit manlier and more confident. A good way to start is to wear his birthday present to school. Yep, wear your birthday present to school for lecture and it'll do you a world of good. Cause if you can do that, you'll realise that fear will not play such a big part anymore. Go ponder what I mean if at first glance you don't understand.

Secondly, Ahmad Pepe Farid. One of my best friends since Secondary School. Often teased bout his weight(though he has Safary to bear the bulk of these jokes now) and his numerous failed attempts at chasing girls. Again and again he plays host to us whenever we need a place to lepak, though that may be to his damned advantage actually, but still its a mighty rum thing to do nonetheless. We surprised him at his house at a unearthly time of 2 f*kin am yesterday which left me absolutely pooped today. Waited with Wan at his house for him for over 3 bloody hours, though I had a lively yet emo(?) conversation peppered with lots of crass and dirty humor with Wan. But I digress, after all this paragraph is supposed to be about the Pepe. Anyway, happy birthday to Ahmad, first of all, hope you grow slimmer.NS will help, I just hope you don't get asked to do too many push ups cause Adam's not there to help. You know what I mean. Secondly, have I seen you before? is one of the worst pick up lines ever. I know you know that but I just wanna reinforce it again just in case. Finally, hope your love life picks up, but you've gotta stop being so chummy with every girl you meet you know. They'll then just treat you like a friend or a brother and you'll will get nowhere.

Ok then, I'm off to bed now. Its 11:05 on my computer screen and seeing as how someone has not messaged yet, I'm assuming that curfew timing has been broken. A bit sad this, especially IF an innocent party has to pay for this breakage. Haha you'll get what I mean. Now, I'm feeling really really unwell so ta ta, hope you had a Merry Christmas and I do not know if I'll be blogging anytime from now till next year so in advance, just in case........Happy New Year to all!


How many special people change
How many lives are living strange
Where were you while I was getting high?

1 comment: