Monday, December 31, 2007

First up

Happy New Year to everybody


Didn't send out the smses of new year greeting cause a)the lines are congested, b)I'll wish you when I see you and c)I'm lazy. Also, smsing greetings just ain't that sincere don't you think? Like a mass message sent out to everyone in your contact list. Especially when the message is reused from a xmas message you received 6 days ago, right daryl?

Ok so everyone is making new year resolutions. While I've never really made resolutions, or should I say, never kept them, I thought this would be a good time to write out some of my resolutions for the coming year of 2008(also this was requested or I would not have done it).

1) Get a good paying job after semester ends while waiting for NS
2) Save money from unnecessary expense
3) Pamper my Dear/Little Miss Fussy much more
4) Try not to link points number 2 and 3 together ;)
5) Do well in ICAs
6) Go for a holiday before NS, either with friends or family or maybe even with dear
7) Win more soccer matches
8) Say words which haven't been said
9) Show 2 fingers to Chan Teck Chwee

And thats about all. I wanted to add in burn NYP after graduation but figured resolutions were meant to be realistic goals for us to try and achieve. Right then, its quite late and I really need some sleep now. I had a most sumptuous home cooked baked pasta meal just now and the large portion which I had is making very sleepy. Hope you all had a great New Year, as well as a great New Year's Eve countdown, wherever you were counting down. I know I did. But it wasn't the New Year you see. It was something else which made these 2 days wonderful. And I wasn't counting down to the New Year. Not gonna tell you what.

Ok then, i'm off to bed then.......

Ps: Thanks once again to Aunty Joyce for sending me home on New Year's early morning!

No comments: