Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally decided to blog a proper entry after a long while. Didn't really have the time nor the energy to churn out anything the past few days.

Anyways, its the 2 week term break now but with the tons of projects yet to be completed it doesn't really feel like it. I know some of us have to go to school almost everyday during these 2 weeks just to do projects and their schedule is packed with projects. Myself, there ARE plans afoot for my projects, just that I'm kinda lucky 4 out of 5 members in my group are attached, resulting in a conflict of schedules, therefore most of us will be on our own doing our part.

But wouldn't it be nice to have a holiday with no projects nor work to worry about? Even though we make take time off to really relax, most of us still worry with work and projects. You know, sometimes its good to be lazy. Don't be so hardworking all the time. In fact, there's a song by Oasis titled "The Importance Of Being Idle", which I wholeheartedly agree with. Haha maybe its just that I spend almost half the time idling(with little miss fussy) while the other half is spent dreaming about idling(with little miss fussy). But many of you people out there don't know how to just sit back and really relax. Especially us young adults. You know whats the key word? YOUNG. We're young, we have no real burdens to bear, lets really kick back and enjoy ourselves while we still can, before we have to face the working world and all its office politics, pressing deadlines, boring paperwork and praba-like bosses who will hold countless meetings to discuss the importance of quality.

So in view of this, I have 3 lines of wisdom for all of you.

1) Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off 'til the day after tomorrow
2) When in doubt, do nothing, there is always tomorrow
3) Imagination is much more important than knowledge

Right then, on to something else. These past few days have been so damned tiring for me. Really lacking some good proper sleep due to family matters and my eyes have been puffy and lifeless these few days. In fact, I had to rush out my retail report on Wednesday night from 11pm to 4am in the morning, when the previous night I had no sleep at all. Those of you who know me will be thinking that its no problem for me since writing reports are considered my forte(and it is) but when my mind is functioning as well as Odie on morphine(or some might liken this state of mind to Darylism), then you know you've got another thing coming. So sad to say, I'm quite sure Brenda will be given a nasty shock when she reads my 4 page retail report and I'll have to brace myself for a potential earful when I return to school. Whether I'll give a shite about what she says will be another matter altogether though.

The month of december sees 4 friends of mine celebrating their birthdays. Seeing as how I didn't have the time/forgot to wish them properly, I'll wish them all a Happy Belated birthday here. They are:

Dec 6--> Jun Rui
Dec 7--> Sean Poondeh oooohhhhh GG IMBA don't-talk-to-me-please
Dec 11(?)--> Joe
Dec 14--> Gomes Ashley Joel

Didn't wish Jun Rui cause Mel told me she lost her phone so couldn't SMS and I didn't have the time anyway to wish her personally. Sean Poondeh oooohhhhh GG IMBA etc. I did wish, but quite late, at around 11pm. Sorry man, mind was on other matters. Joe I totally forgot when his birthday was till yesterday, damn pai seh. And Gomes Ashley Joel went overseas for a holiday in India, Bangalore to get connected with his roots and trace some ancestral family tree there. We all know that's untrue but its what I'll like to believe.

So happy belated birthday to you guys and gal!

Anyway its a long entry, and I'm sure this is quite enough reading material for my little miss fussy(LMF). Will be going to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks on Monday, then the dunno what name emporium on Tuesday. Don't think I'll be catching Warlords after all, newspaper reviews didn't really rave too much about it so I won't be wasting any money on it. Ok then, that's about it so I'll bid you all a good weekend. There's new family guy episodes for me to watch and I can't wait to immerse myself in the low brow humor of the show once again.


Cause I'm with you
And you're with me
There's lots and lots for us to see
And lots and lots for us to do
She's electric
Cause i'm electric too!

No comments: