Thursday, September 13, 2007

Got my results back already.........

The less said the better

Just another lump of average results

Cs and Bs

.........................


BTW,

Wan Yi, I really fukin adore you la my friend. Really thanks a lot, questions I had and answers you gave. Words can't express how much I appreciate it.

Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. Yup. See, I'm going slightly bonkers here. I'm a happy guy now. Its like a weight has been lifted off. Something which has always stayed in the back of my mind can finally be cleared. Wow. The feeling is great. Though ya, one might see it as "wtf?!?" if you should ever know(though you'll never know!) what the whole thing is about but you won't understand my feelings.

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!! =DDDDD

I feel so enlightened

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!

No comments: