Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Think I woke up on the wrong side of bed yesterday.

Since IPP started I have not felt so down as I did yesterday. Perhaps it was the after effects of a sad Monday (take care Ben).

Or maybe it is just IPP. I cannot stand sitting and just looking at a computer screen for an entire day. There’s just nothing to look forward to when I wake up. You know what I mean?
I don’t bother about any shit anymore. Overall everything just makes me feel damn down. I really haven’t felt like this for a very long time.

The internet and intranet server was down in the workplace for some reason or other. I just stared into space daydreaming with really nothing to do for a good whole 10minutes. Then out of pure randomness I decided to write lyrics to a tune from Hammerfall.

Here it is:

On this journey I lie awake
Hoping that along she’ll come
Few sacrifices which I won’t make
For her to be my only one

On this journey I lay in the night
Living in the silence so still
No words ever seem so right
To describe just what I feel

Chorus:
Yesterday could just be any day
I looked up into the velvet sky
Wondering bout the things to say
Don't know how but I do know why
What's so wrong she couldn't stay
She looked at me and walked away....

Kill the sunlight
The break of dawn
Some say we might
Some say its gone

Its time to stop
On this journey I am lost
I fell right from the top
Its what hurts the most

Bridge:
The crossroads are so very near
Now comes the time to part
Shes goes far but I stay here
Still hoping for the beat of her heart


Yes, you can call it very amateurish. Kind of did it in 10 minutes. It was just out from the top of my head, without much thought put into it. It was written based on what I felt like writing, and whatever I felt at that time I’d just add it in. How much you want to read into it, it is really up to you.

This was the highest point of my day………writing lyrics to a tune. Yep, it really is. Kinda sad if you think about it huh?

Alright that’s all. I’m blogging this during work cause a)there’s nothing better to do b)I’m bored and c) I don’t give a shit if they catch me watching Youtube or blogging anymore.

K I’m off for lunch. All you others have a nice day at work. Seriously. I wish you all to have a nice work day.

Hope things will get better for you at work
Hope things will get better for me at work
All we can do is just smile and bear with things....

No comments: