Sunday, September 16, 2007

So what can I say when I've just witnessed a classic North London derby between Arsenal and Sp*rs. Nothing much, except HAHAHAHAHA you sp*rs cunts can go stick your arses cause Arsenal just taught you a lesson in football.

Well then, got that out of my system, the adrenaline rush too much for me to contain too long. Such a waste the match wasn't showed live in the Arsenal club(screw starhub), cause I can imagine the electrifying atmosphere would have been kick ass. Especially when sp*rs is our arch of arch rivals, it just would have been much much much nicer to have celebrated with all the Gooners rather than just cheering and shouting like a maniac alone, with my dad looking sourly on since liverpool only managed a draw. I hope Edumund Ho Teng Sung doesn't jump up and down in frustration.....we don't need more tremors in Singapore.

Right then, I'm not going to talk much about IPP, cause you know, its the same old thing we are doing. Though we did get to go down to the Science Centre and walk around looking at all the exhibits. The rest of the time was spent in the office, doing some compilation while watching youtube and constantly looking over our backs to make sure nobody spots us. Well 3 weeks gone, 8 more to go. Log book is probably a nice warm habitat for some colorful spider spinning a web who's thinking this is the perfect spot to live and procreate.

Finally caught the Ratatouille movie on Friday. The movie was nice, don't think it warranted the 5 stars most people give it though. Maybe 4 stars? Hahaha, yea, but company was great, and it was a enjoyable friday overall =D. Very tiring though, to go out after IPP, slept immediately once my head touched my pillow.....never slept so soundly for some time now.

Chow Ee has gone to England already apparently. Gonna use some vulgarities here cause I think it kinda warrants it. Well, anyway that f*cking pint sized twat of a cunt told everybody he was going off to England in Oct. Then just this week I found out he was already in England. WTF? He doesn't know which month comes first? Worst of all he didn't even tell me nor anyone he was going off, just left like that to England for 4 years and I found it out through Kai Boon and Kai Yun! Wtf? F*cking bulltwat. Simon Matthews made a good point when he once said Chow Ee should be hung upside down from a fan and whipped. Yes. A very good idea indeed. Kudos to you Simon Matthews, we've misjudged your a** face, you knew what you were talking about all along. We were actually planning to have some kind of sending off dinner for him but now he just left without a word. Some kind of friend that veneral disease ridden arsewipe chow ee is huh........

One of these days I'm gonna cough up enough green spit, use it to stick you to a white plank and hang you upside down over shark infested waters while getting some old ladies with rolling pins to whack the shit outta you.

Anyway, its time to work out. My life during IPP in a nutshell goes something like this: Wake up, sit down, eat, sit down, eat, sleep and repeat. Not a very healthy lifestyle now issit? What with NAPFA coming up too. That is why I plan to work out at the kallang stadium with poon-deh and paul these coming weeks after work.

Time to sleep then.....

Oasis-Acquiesce

I don't know what it is
That makes me feel alive
I don't know how to wake
The things that sleep inside
I only wanna see the light
That shines behind your eyes

I hope that I can say
The things I wish I'd said
To sing my soul to sleep
And take me back to bed
You want to be alone
When we could be alive instead

Chorus:
Because we need each other
We believe in one another
And I know we're going to uncover
What's sleepin' in our soul
Because we need each other
We believe in one another
I know we're going to uncover
What's sleepin' in our soul
What's sleepin' in our soul

There are many things
That I would like to know
And there are many places
That I wish to go
But everything's depending
On the way the wind may blow

I don't know what it is
That makes me feel alive
I don't know how to wake
The things that sleep inside
I only wanna see the light
That shines behind your eyes

Chorus x2

A nice song, I don't like the video for this song so I'll just post the lyrics up. Try to listen to it if you can.

There are somethings I'm confused about. I'm not quite sure where things will go from here, or how it SHOULD go. I'm really not sure. What path should I take and what choices do I make. On the one hand I am admittedly, afraid of hitting another wall repeatedly like a fool. On the other, I really want to break down the wall.

What am I talking about? Only a few know I think......

1 comment:

MSC Marketing Team said...

aquiesence bias may occur during the survey

but then again, we monsieur wenger says we are going to win the title... next season (cos we're in transition, apparently)