Thursday, September 27, 2007

I don't usually have 2 blog posts out within hours of each other. However, I just have to post this link up. Why? Cause I find it kick ass. Watch it even if you're not a fan of rock songs or recognize the tune, just watch it cause its talent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuSihWz7LlQ

I would have embedded this video here but they don't allow it. Go check it out.
Its fukin' mint. Guitar Talent. At such a young age too. Playing "Stairway to heaven" by led zepplin, the link I posted you was the part with the guitar solo(there are parts 1 and 2 too, check them out but I personally like part 3 best). Sure there are several mistakes here and there but it damn well comes close to the original version. Not many people his age can play so well. He looks about 7-8 years old? Maybe even younger. Although then again, he might be a child-like looking botoxed midget who is actually 53 years old who lives with his cat loving aunty. Highly doubt that though.

Seen it yet?

Freakin' awesome eh......When I was his age and you gave me a guitar with 4 strings which are programmed to play a "Mary had a little lamb" no matter which strings were played, I'll still mess it up and probably break the strings in the process. Don't mock me. You would too. Seriously though, as long as he keeps on practicing songs like that and doesn't switch to poppy songs he'll make it big one day.

Man, if only I didn't listen to backstreet boys when I was young...........

No comments: